FORE TECHNOLOGY is an expertise travel technology company focused on the travel industry and providing integrated Application Development and Maintenance (ADM), Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) Solutions, Services and Consulting Services to the travel industry. FORE TECHNOLOGY’s clientele includes - 3 GDSs, 3 of the top 5 airlines, 3 of the top 5 online distributors along with some 40,000 hotel properties, 2,000 travel agencies and 260 airlines. These travel entities rely on FORE TECHNOLOGY for development, enhancements, testing, documentation and production support services spanning across Open Source Systems & Mainframe Technologies. Besides ADM, FT handles Loyalty Program Management, Queues, Fare Filing, Airline Distribution Systems, Internet Booking Engines and Enterprise Solutions Management and countless other travel support activities.
FT has the experience of creating several e-business solutions for airlines, travel agencies, hotels, Tour Packages, Service Apartments, companies and travel corporations that involve interfacing of applications and customization to suit their needs and business processes.
We have undertaken focused projects around Interfacing of applications for specific requirements of Travel corporations. Also, based on "Fore Engine" - our solution framework of an Internet Booking Engine - we have undertaken several e-Business solution projects for large and medium-sized travel agencies worldwide. Among these are Booking Engine Solutions that can be interfaced with GDS fares as well as local special negotiated fares.
For several of these solutions custom developed by us for Travel corporations as well as agencies, the clients required integration with various other third-party solutions/ databases. This involved interfacing with GDSs, fares database, other local vendor database, etc. in the following ways:
- IBEs that use the existing customer profile database
- Connectivity to GDSs using XML based APIs
- Integration with Air and Non-air Product Databases
- Integration with 3rd Party profile Database
The interfacing could either be through XML-based APIs or through Web Services. In these cases, we either opted for working on proprietary API's or developed equivalent for accessing these third-party systems/ database based on Java, ASP and .NET technologies. We have the experience and capabilities of connecting to GDSs using both these options. This is based on our rich experience in technologies that are used for various front-end development viz. Microsoft® Visual C++, Microsoft® Visual Basic, .NET, Web Services, Delphi, Java, ASP, XML, XXL, HTML among others.
Some of the solutions developed by FT are:
- .NET based Product engineering services for Interfacing Applications
- Directory Watcher Windows Service
- Queue Processor Windows Service
- Viewpoint 3.0 - Graphical User Interface Application
- Multiple Websites Interfacing with a single Booking Engine Solution
- Interfacing with Existing and 3rd Party Databases
- Multi-platform Availability Web Service using SOAP based Interfaces
- Interfacing with Customer-specific Air & Non-Air Product Databases
- Interfacing a Consumer Website with XML APIs
- Interfacing a Consumer Website with Web Services